Bu xəbəri paylaş
II International CUBETO Youth Forum - Cultural Heritage behind Tourism
Young actions to preserve cultural heritage using the Tourism
1-2 February 2016
Forum will be held under the 3P slogan “Promote to Preserve and to Protect!”.
In the first edition, youth of the age till 35 from different countries (Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia, Iran, Georgia, Norway, Tajikistan, Italy, Spain, Egypt) discussed global, interdisciplinary and national issues, as well as new ideas, strategies, needs to solve the equation cultural heritage= tourism:tourism=cultural heritage .
Main topic of the forum is to forward new ideas in the line of study, protection and promotion of cultural heritage using the tourism.
The Forum aims at maintaining collaboration perspectives in the direction of protection and study of cultural heritage, tourism and new fields of tourism by gathering youth among the countries, achieving wide application of exchange of new ideas and successful practices.
For this purpose:
- brings together young people from different countries; helps widening of cultural and tourism relations among those countries;
- displays the role of youth in exploration, protection and promotion of cultural heritage;
- tries to study culture, tourism, traditions of different countries;
- promotes traditions, rich history, culture and tourism of our country among youth of various world countries;
- gives “peace and unity” message to the world;
- listens to the youth’s ideas and initiatives and on its basis adoption of Declaration.
Youth of 16-35 ages having cultural heritage and tourism activities, wishing to have new relations are invited to participate as presenters of forum and share ideas and practices. Along with Azerbaijan, youth from Turkey, Iran, Georgia, Russia, Italy, Macedonia, India, France, Germany, Spain, Egypt and other countries will participate there. The papers covered new ideas, methods and conception, understandings and the analysis of successes and failures in the field of cultural heritage and tourism will be preferred. Take into consideration the following when sending the abstract:
1. Abstracts must be in Azerbaijani or English languages.
2. Abstracts must be short (maximum 300 words) and should cover main purpose and results. Basic measurements for the forum: quality, originality, comprehensiveness. Abstract covers: (a) title (abstract topic); (b) entrance with the forum purposes; (c) short description of relevant practice processes; (d) new and non-published information base (d) result. Authors are accountable for any ideas, as well as writing and grammar rules or mistakes in scientific facts indicated in the abstract. The participant should fill in this application form on ‘miras.az’ web-site to register and then send an abstract.
In the end speakers and participants will be granted certificates.
Registration fee: 80 AZN
Deadline: 8th December, 2015
The accepted will be notified till 12th December, 2015.
E-mail: [email protected]
Web page: www.miras.az