Bu xəbəri paylaş
Appealto the international organizations bythe partner scholars of the NizamiGanjavi International Center on Armenian aggression against civilian population at the home city of NizamiGanjavi
Following academicians who are close partners of NizamiGanjavi International Center signed an appeal regarding Armenian aggression against civilians and cultural heritage of Ganja city. The appeal reads following:
The mindless aggression of Armenian forces on the civilian population at Ganja, the home of NizamiGanjavi who has always advocated justice, compassion, harmony and universal brotherhood, is extremely condemnable. Differences on boarders issues apart, there are no two opinions about the fact that the city of Ganja and Nizami's mausoleum are the sites of Universal heritage. Targeting the cultural heritage of a nation is in no way justifiable. We strongly denounce the Armenian violence and at the same time we appeal the United Nations and the UNESCO to exhibit their role and intervene at an earliest to save the Heritage of humanity and persuade Armenia to stop its aggression against Azerbaijan.
1. Prof. Akhtarul- Wasey (PadmShree). President, Maulana Azad University, Jodhpur, India& Professor Emeritus, Jamia Millia Islamia , New Delhi.
2. Prof. Naseem Ahmad Shah, Dean, School of Social Sciences, (2014-17) & former Director, Institute of Islamic Studies, University of Kashmir, India.
3. Prof. Iqtidar Muhammad Khan, Director, Zakir Hussain Institute of Islamic Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India
4. Professor. M.M. Masoodi , Former Head, Department of Persian, University of Kashmir, India.
5. Professor. A.A. Allami, University of Fez, Morroco.
6. Professor. Bicir Ramadan, University of Sakaria, Turkey.
7. Zerrin Erdogan, Editor, Morning Gazette, Gazientep, Turkey.
8. Galya Alliyev, Kazan, Tatarstan