Bu xəbəri paylaş
Uniting the country's leading youth organizations and tens of thousands of young people The National Assemblyof Youth Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan has issued a statement in connection with the intensive firing of the Azerbaijani army on the frontline in gross violation of the ceasefire by the Armenian armed forces on September 27, 2020 at 06:00. The statement reflected the following issues:
1. We strongly condemn this aggression against territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, which causes casualties among Azerbaijani civilians and severe damage to the civilian infrastructure.
2. Azerbaijani armed forces take all necessary measures to respond to this provocation and to defend its civilian population and infrastructure in full accordance with Article 51 of the United Nations Charter. Azerbaijani youth supports and expresses solidarity with the Azerbaijani armed forces in the exercise of this legitimate right.
3. It should be underlined that the Azerbaijani armed forces launched counter-offensive exclusively on the internationally recognised territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and unlike the occupant Armenian armed forces, do not target the civilian population.
4. We underline once again that Armenia`s policy of occupation and military aggression against our country, which has been lasting for 30 years, is the major threat to peace, stability and full-fledged development in the region.
5. We, the youth of Azerbaijan, including those displaced from the occupied territories, will never reconcile with the occupation of our homeland and spare no effort for the justice to prevail in this long-lasting conflict.
6. We call on the international community, including the United Nations (UN), the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the Council of Europe (CoE), the European Union (EU) and other international organizations, to give a proper legal and political assessment to this act of aggression by Armenia, which further undermines the peaceful settlement of the conflict, and to take necessary steps to force Armenia to stop its aggressive policy, comply with its international obligations and decisions taken by the international organizations, including the UN Security Council Resolutions No. 822, 853, 874 and 884, and urge the international community to condemn in the strongest term the war crimes of Armenia, which is indiscriminately shelling the Azerbaijani civilians.
Karabakh is Azerbaijan!